Birthday Blues

Timileyin isn't writing any intro for today's post because she can.

Fam!, it's your fave Sanya girl here, miss me😏?



I'm pretty sure I'm not speaking for myself alone when I say this corona should come and be going. What's more irksome is the amount of birthday turn ups and owambes it has made us miss.
So sad

 Oh and speaking of birthdays, mine was yesterdayπŸ€—, and no I'm not trying to bore you with the "I feel special and thankful to my friends and well wishers" yarn.

 Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful to God for his grace so far, my family and all that good stuff, but I can't help but feel some type of way every time I clock a year older. 

You're probably wondering why (I bet you are amebo),  first off, y'all know I wasn't wired properlyπŸ˜‚ and secondly, I am always reminded of the many things I haven't achieved yet. It's like I'm growing older yeah?, but my dreams aren't nearer ( if that makes sense). 

What I'm trying to say sha is that it's a scary feeling which I try hard to shrug off.  Oh and thirdly, *coughs in corona* ( I think y'all get that oneπŸ˜‚),Let's just hope aunty Rona gets bored of earth quickly.


Well enough of the whole "woe is me " ranting, I am genuinely interested in the response to this question I'm about to ask " has the lockdown affected your mental state in any way?", cause man's already talking to the furniture. 

That's still preferable than contacting the corona virus, so I recommend you  do that any day. You'd find out a whole lot more about your household belongings. With this being said, I genuinely hope and pray you're safe and are in lockdown with people who love you.
This too shall pass guys, stay safe!
And y'all better wish me a happy birthday (preferably in naira notes). BebosπŸ˜™!.

Do be sure to check out our brand new segment called the lockdown chronicles. It'll get you hooked!.

6 comments :

  1. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚talking to the furniture is definitely it for me.... Nice one tho and happy belated birthday girlie😊😊❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. You won't cease to amaze me with your choice of words;they are just to apt!
    A nice write-up though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ my mental state πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ let's just say "E be things "

    ReplyDelete
  4. My furnitures have sealed up their mouths,they say I blabberπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚girl is going psycho

    ReplyDelete

My Instagram

Distributed By OLAITAN | Organized By Olaitan