UNLEARN ~ RELEARN


Naomi has done a lot of soul-searching and has come up with a simple theory for self growth which she believes we should all adhere to for our betterment.
This blog post is listening to Bob Marley's Redemption Song.

Hey dearies, I'm sure you've missed me,I miss me too!. While I was warming myself in my cocoon, I stumbled upon the secret to our freedom and as a darling i thought to share my little secret with you.
       Cues Disney princess music.
These past few months have been life changing to say the least and we can all highlight the importance of learning and unlearning  in today's society. A wise man once said "in order to abolish mental slavery we must emancipate ourselves." 

There's this  little voice in our head that points out what is right or wrong ,I believe if alot of people listened to it,it won't have failed them. 
 We aren't meant to be perfect beings, it just encourages us to live in love and serenity like the fantasy world we wished existed(we could make it come true), if we tried.

Although difficult in the beginning,unlearning is very much achievable. Unlearning takes patience, growth, receptiveness and openmindness
We were taught different behavioural conducts and that's fine but then, we can't justify our ignorance.  Most people think unlearning is impossible trust me, it isn't! .

As a kid, I was told that if my palm itched so bad it meant a stack of treasure awaited me or that if I hugged the opposite sex I'd end up pregnant and all this things turned out fallacious .


Understanding that you are privileged is a major way you could break the cycle of hate. Just like in the BLM protest, we've seen alot of white people acting as a shield to the oppressor, And men voicing out and fighting alongsides women against GBV and Rape.So, what are you doing with your privelege ?
You need put yourself in a state of fear! Imagine you were being oppressed,put yourself through the pain victims face,imagine having your life taken away from you overnight, understand that there's a problem with suppressing people, you must not stay neutral,speak up, nobody can take that away from you it's your POWER .
   
We are surrounded by certitude,facts and truths but just because your father,mother or a stranger told you something ,you devoured it and didn't seek for the actual truth? !

Take a moment to read through the lies you've been told, seek for the truth stop going about preaching false gospel,it is your responsibility!
 In doing this, we can all grow individually and as a People.
"We achieve far superior results as we unlearn the perceived limitations of our potential,” Adeo Ressi
It takes just you to start the evolution.
  What Are You Doing ?!.

6 comments :

  1. wow, my baby never disappoints

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never miss!!
    Please preach the gospel,we must remain silent and let society eat us up.We must all unlearn and seek for knowledge in all areas.Alot of damage has been done because of the system but it shouldn't damage us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naynay you didn't come to play!! Keep doing the Lord's work boo

    ReplyDelete

My Instagram

Distributed By OLAITAN | Organized By Olaitan