HOW DO REAL STARS(Z) DO

This was written by Timiliyen after looking at some pretty embarrassing childhood pictures (please don’t ask).

Hey fam!( yes it’s not too soon). How have you all been? On today’s post we would be treating this very deep question; how do real stars(z) do?
All over social media; twitter, the gram, etcetera, etcetera, there are thousands of people out there who never seem to looking anything shorter than appealing. In a layman’s  term, they are never to be caught unfresh.
Among them are famous personalities, influencers and fashion icons. These glamour gods/goddesses never look bland or have a hair out of place , and are major contributors to society's beauty standards.
And so naturally, they have a large set of people who imitate their appearance and behavior. Now, fan-girling or celeb crushing isn’t necessarily a bad thing.
But when do we draw the line between admiration and obsession?

 ONCE A BELIEBER.
I used to be such a die hard fan of Justin Bieber, like constantly daydreaming and photo-shopping pictures of our wedding level of fandom. And this made me like whatever he liked.
Do y'all remember that phase JB went through after he and Selena split? I also exhibited that phase and started  acting just as mean and annoying as he was then. It got so bad that my mum would whoop the living daylights out of me and question my sanity.
I’m looking back at this now and can imagine how stupid I must have played out to be. This should be the part where I say how being too obsessed with celebrities has its consequences and all that. But then again I still love searching google for the lyrics to some songs until I know it by heart.

All I can say for certain is that it’s not by force to look like a fresh loaf of bread 24/7, neither is it necessary for your face to looked caked even in your sleep. If that’s your thing, that’s fine and if it isn’t, why not stick to doing your own thing and being your own person?. I think at the end of it all, choosing to beat the norm takes a lot of hard guy/girl balls.
As a wise man on twitter once said “never to be caught unfresh isn’t my thing, sometimes  my brain is on its period and I look like a homeless person” (LMAO)!.

Have a great week!.


Post a Comment

My Instagram

Distributed By OLAITAN | Organized By Olaitan